Common Core

Common Core
12'x8' acrylic paint on 500 recycled assignments

Friday, September 2, 2016

 Good afternoon blogging peeps!  Today I'm going to share another before and after.  This one illustrates the high ranking officials not feeling the pinch (or should I say drought) as a result of budget cuts.  Here, you will notice one of the characters jumping into the hot tub, cannonball style.  The issue (besides the greed factor), I was not thrilled with the size nor the rendering.  So what did I do?
I repainted him.
Then I noticed he was "floating" above the water.  How can one make a big splash while hovering over water???


 So, I pulled the water up, covered his toes, giving the illusion of plunging in.  I like it!
By the way, did you notice the words "Who's the Boss?".  
I find it fitting the location.

No comments:

Post a Comment