Common Core

Common Core
12'x8' acrylic paint on 500 recycled assignments

Friday, August 5, 2016

I'm going to need more coffee

Good morning, I thought I would post early.  I normally wake up around 6:30, sit down in front of my Mural with a cup of coffee, and go over my plan for the day while the day is quiet.  It's the only time I can hear myself think.  
And then I paint.  
Today I noticed something was off, and then realized it was WAY off!  My school bus, the bus I was so proud of, must be repainted, resized, and reperspectived (I know, that's not a word.  I'm still on my first cup of coffee.). The bus needs to be re- everything.  So, I will begin my mission now, wish me luck, and hopefully I can repost before the day comes to an end.  I really liked that bus...

No comments:

Post a Comment